The aim of our school is to provide a caring, learning environment which facilitates the nurturing of each pupil’s full, education potential. The achievement of this aim informs all of the planning processes and activities which occur in our school.
Teachers and parents are partners in the children’s education, with co-operation and communication between home and school being vital ingredients in the educational process. We share the same aim – the well being of the children in our care.
Recognising the uniqueness and importance of every human being, the School aims at promoting the full and harmonious development of each child through the development of the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of the child:
- Oilíunt fhónta, criostúil, ghaelach a chur ar na páistí
- Meas ar ár ndúchas agus ar ár gcultúr a chothú
- Atmasféar Gaelach a chothú sa scoil
- Na páisití a ullumhú chomh maith agus is féidir é don dara leibhéal
- Cothrom na Féinne do pháisti do mhuinteoirí agus do thuismitheoirí.
Click here to view the current Board of Management